Skip To ContentSkip To Content


    High School students who live within the boundaries of the Seattle Public School District and who live more than 2.5 miles from their assigned school are eligible for transportation. Exceptions are allowed in the following areas: 

    • Students who require specialized transportation services as determined by their Individualized Education Program (I.E.P.).
    • Students requiring medical transportation as approved by the District Health Services.

    At the beginning of the school year, the district will send a permission slip to eligible students. This will need to be signed and turned into The Center School office so that your student can get their ORCA card.

    FAQ regarding transportation

    General district transportation information

    Plan your route to The Center School